Friday, August 29, 2008

New Beginings



So not only have I sent my first text message via cell phone this past week, I am starting our first family blog. Who knew it was 2008? I hope that I can use this site to keep friends and family both near and far up-to-date with our life. I have included a picture of our enormous cat Carson and my georgeous niece Anna. Today Josh started a new job with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage as an Risk Management Analyst. (sounds big, is big, and way over my head). I will be home next weekend to celebrate with my sister-in-law to be for a bridal shower, and of course, to love on Anna until she is sick. I look forward to making updates and hearing from everyone. Stay tuned for more to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely family you have! Wish I lived around the corner. It was nice talking with you today and good luck on the new job.