Friday, February 13, 2009

Helping Paws

So Carson is still adjusting to the news that he is no longer going to be the only baby in the house. I have to laugh about the fact that many books on expecting talk about how to prepare your pet for the arrival of your new baby. Who knew? Having said that, this new picture shows that he is already willing to help out with chores around the house. He likes to keep the dryer warm while I am drying clothes, or is it the other way around? Anyway, thought this was cute. As far as the baby, he or she is certainly growing because I am tired in a way words can not explain. It makes me smile though because we are assuming that everything is going as expected if I'm this tired! We look forward to many more posts and keeping everyone updated!





1 comment:

Jan said...

I love Carson. He's so cute.