Below is a glimpse into the privileged life that Josh and I have being parents...enjoy!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Big Baby Byrge
So Josh and I have brief but very exciting news. This morning just after breakfast while watching the Today show........Baby Byrge made their "moving" debut. They moved for about three minutes and I could actually see the lower portion of my right abdomen move in sync with the baby. We also had a check up today that went very well. The baby's heart rate was 158 (perfectly normal) and mom's (my) blood pressure was down to normal with the help of the meds I have been on. We are thankful for every single normal milestone and can't wait to announce the baby's sex in four weeks. Ultrasound on May 14th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is so exciting!!! I am so happy for you all!!! I will mark May 14th on my calendar.
Post a Comment