Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Saint Louis Smack Down!

So it has to be said......some of you folks in Cincy oughta be a little embarrassed! I had breakfast with a friend that lives here in St. Louis today. We actually work together. She is a physical therapist and we got to talking one day a few years ago about where I was from. She told me about how she went to a conference in Cincinnati once and how she just loves Skyline Chili. At breakfast she brought a baby gift for Henri. Inside was a package of gowns and sleepers for Henri. Very practical and needed gifts. But low and behold.....in the bottom of the bag...........I find this:








Now, all joking aside, Josh and I have loved every gift and gesture of generosity from everyone. We just had to point out the irony that a St. Louis friend found and purchased the Cincinnati Skyline Chili bib for our boy!

Much love to everyone.

No comments: