Friday, September 18, 2009

The nursery.



The glider was a gift from grammy and grandpa Graham.



The pack n' play is our changing table for now thanks to mamaw and papaw Byrge.





And just in case any of us forgot where this project started...whew.

Drum roll pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee.....the construction of the nursery is officially finished. Ok, so it's been finished for two weeks, but we have not had the time to post about it. We actually have a crib and mattress as well, it is just not assembled in the room yet. The changing table is on the way this weekend. Josh and many many other hands had help in making the nursery possible, but I must say I am extremely proud of the work Josh did in there. Henri will really appreciate it the stories and pictures some day.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Henri is a big boy. Since we cannot name Tara's baby Frank since she is having a girl...name the turtle Frank. I would like to come ove this coming week. Maybe Wed. morning before school??

Shan

El Cid said...

Great work, Joshua! Being someone who has seen the room in several of the stages, I tip my hat to you.

I like Frank, but I think Ferdinand should should be his full name.