Carson seriously thought this pack n' play was placed there souly for him.
Below is a glimpse into the privileged life that Josh and I have being parents...enjoy!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Jealousy
Ok folks....so this one is hilarious. Josh and I are definitely settling into the new world of parental exhaustion. Josh was upstairs blissfully unaware in a coma and off duty. I was downstairs on duty. Now, a little explanation...for me, the hours of 0500-0800 are the worst for me. I am more tired then than at 0200 in the morning, it's weird. So, at 0545 the other morning Henri was in need of being nursed, so of course, I hop to. Henri nursed in the bed with me and I walked to the foot of the bed to place him back in his pack 'n play. In my haze I thought there was a blanket in the bottom of the pack 'n play, soooo, like a good parent I was going to clear everything but the baby out. As I went to grab the blanket...this is what I grabbed instead!

Carson seriously thought this pack n' play was placed there souly for him.
Carson seriously thought this pack n' play was placed there souly for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment