Thursday, November 19, 2009

6 pounds!

Henri went to get his second synagis shot the other day.....boo for shots. Two days later he is still not feeling well. Although, there was this wonderful side effect of having to get his synagis shot. Well...excellent for mom and dad. It's official..Henri was 10...count them 10 pounds even. He has gained a whopping six pounds in three months. We are so thankful that he eats like a champ and is gaining weight so beautifully. This picture was taken on the way to the library the other day to check out some new books. I think it screams "I'm way to cool for preemiehood!"




This is one handsome 10 pound baby!
p.s. Thanks Aunt Andrea for the awesome winter hedgehog hat!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

This picture says "I am too cool for my car seat!!" He gets more handsome by the second. I think I am going to have to hold him with TWO HANDS the next time I see him he is SO BIG!!

Love,
Shanny