So Sunday can certainly mean a lot of important things to different people. Sunday can be the Sabbath for some, or a day of worship for others. Sunday can be a day off from work to relax, Sunday can be a day to work. Either way.......one Sunday comes along each year that has importance, relevance, excitement, heart break.......and for my son......his FIRST EVER......SUPERBOWL!!!!!!! We had to cheer for the Colts because we can't help but love Peyton, but it was not to be this year. Anyway....as most of you know Henri really doesn't get TV time, but last night his Dad made and exception. Here are some of the cutest pictures yet! Enjoy.

Henri's first Superbowl coin toss!

If you could see his face, Henri is saying "Go Colts!"

Henri is already trying to get the "feel" of the football.
1 comment:
Now all I have to do is get him into European football... Manchester United. How about some World Cup this summer, Mom?
Tough loss last night. I think we got out-coached. I had a bad feeling going in that was going to happen, but I didn't think things would end up quite that bad. Oh well, guess I get to join every other team other than the Saints and say "There's next year"
Post a Comment