Below is a glimpse into the privileged life that Josh and I have being parents...enjoy!
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Ridiculous
So as you may have noticed, the eight month post is missing. Although I should say not from lack of effort. I had written the post on my blackberry back on the 15th and saved it. To my surprise when I logged in that evening to add the pictures to the post....it was NOT THERE...booooooo. So...things have been extremely hectic around here and the post has been missing. I should also say that since the last post.....Henri had a wonderful visit from his Aunt Andrea and her sister and brother-in-law. We all had a great time. We went to the Arch (Henri's first time since he was in the womb), we did the zoo....we went to the park...and the weather was gorgeous. On another not Henri has officially had his first cold....aaaaaaaaannnnndddd....he is not a fan. Henri is slowly but surly starting to outgrow his three month clothes and he and his daddy went shopping yesterday for some big boy six month clothes. I will close with some pictures and ask for a few prayers..... My dad's shoulder surgery went very well...but the healing process is going to be long and arduous...pray for him. Also, my grandpa has been in the hospital for almost a week now with CHF (congestive heart failure) and A-fib (and irregular heart beat that may require him being shocked out of it). Hope everyone is enjoying this amazing weather.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment