Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Beautiful Completion

It was a balmy Monday for November 22nd. Josh, Henri, and I had been anxiously awaiting the progression of Graham's arrival with mixed reviews. We fully expected things to progress quickly without reprieve and it was exactly the opposite. I woke Monday morning with the typical painful contractions but had other things to do, like get Henri to the pediatrician. He had a low grade fever and what mom feared was ANOTHER ear infection. Never underestimate a mom's intuition. He indeed did have an ear infection. After his appointment Henri, my parents, and I went to lunch. I had been struggling with the idea of going to MoBap all day and when I stood up from lunch, there was no doubt. My pain was worse and so the call was made to Josh. I went home to put Henri down for a nap and off to the hospital we went. We were hooked up to the monitors by 2:30 and walking to the OR at 7:30. We walked as a normal everyday c-section delivery, on an average ordinary day. For those involved in my delivery, it was just another day at the office, and Josh and I could not have been more happy for that status. Wilson Graham Byrge was born at 8:13 pm and tipped the scales at 6 pounds 7 ounces and was 20 inches long. He was 37.3 weeks old and had absolutely no complications!!!! We are happy to introduce our new complete family. Thanksgiving is a mere three hours away...although ours arrived early this year. As we get together with friends and family Josh and I want to graciously thank our friends and family for their support, prayers, concern, and inquiries. We appreciate and are thankful for each and every one of you. Enjoy!





Sometimes Thanks is not enough...this is Dr. Michael Paul..he is responsible for a term pregnancy thanks to his dedication and expertise...Graham is here!




Here Henri is with Daddy meeting Graham for the fist time. Initially he wanted nothing to do with him but by the end of the visit gave his little brother a kiss on the head! For sure going to be an interesting few months with these two cuties!



Graham's first photo with mom and dad!



Yes ladies and gentleman you read that scale correct!!!!!



Graham wants everyone to know what he thinks about this arrival!

No comments: