All four Byrges' were in one house for the duration of the day....a modern day miracle in and of itself. Most of the time I have to work all or part of the holiday, but we were under the safety net of maternity leave this year. It was enjoyable for Josh and I to see Henri get his gifts and open his stocking. I"m not sure he really understands what was going on, but he sure did enjoy getting some gifts. Graham was low key most of the day. He received some new books in his stocking and that was about it. A one month old doesn't need much!! That made it easy on the shopping for me this year. We hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday with friends and family. Here is looking toward a healthy 2011 for everyone we know.

Henri getting ready to dig into his stocking!!

Henri opening up his Thomas the train books with Dad.

Santa sure brought us two pretty amazing gifts!

Henri being silly wearing mommy's hat.
No comments:
Post a Comment