Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Monthly

I suppose a once a month blog post is all I can muster at this point. Dismal at best, but it is what it is. The boys are keeping us busy and we have been in the throws of summer fun the past several weeks. We have also had our fair share of mishaps this past month. For starters our lawn mower was stolen right out of the back yard...I hope those people really needed a freakin' John Deer. Less than 36 hours later someone hit and ran our van while I was at work and Josh was out at a playdate with the boys. Grrr...hope those people really feel good about that decision. I am back to work and working what feels like a ton more hours than before, but it is really only one day a week more. It has been very nice having the weekends off and we have taken full advantage of the family time. This past month we had our first family photo taken and Graham had his six month pictures taken. The boys have enjoyed plenty of playdates and pool time outside. Graham is getting huge as you will see in the photos, and Henri is as well. We just had to upsize his pj's this past week!! Josh has been busy with work and he is training for the Chicago half marathon this September. Just ordered Henri's birthday invitations the other day...he is going to be two in just over a month and I can hardly even comprehend it. He is such a little man with all of his mannerisms, his vocabulary, and his loving spirit. Although, don't let me fool you, I did say he will be two in August, wink wink. Both boys have had several runs with summer viral illnesses, but overall have been fantastic. We are planning a trip to Cincinnati for August to celebrate Henri's birthday as well as see our new niece. Her arrival could be anytime in the next couple of weeks and we are getting VERY excited. Addison Riese it is, and she is for sure going to keep my brother and sister in law very busy. I would love to say I'll post soon, but chances are likely, we will be seeing you again around the end of the month. Hope this finds everyone well. Enjoy the pics.





We took the boys to Marine week downtown at the Arch. Henri really enjoyed getting in the humvees and the "birds". Here I am with the boys near the end of the trip...as you can see Henri's patience with the camera is long gone!



Josh celebrated his first Father's Day with Graham and I was home too! Henri helped Daddy make pancakes for the first time. No licking of batter here my friends.



Henri and his buddy George playing at the zoo...what a good looking crew there.



Here Josh is with the boys down at City Garden. Henri was pretty hesitant with the water sprays from what I hear. This is the day the van was hit....ughh.

1 comment:

one girl writer said...

Your blog is great and your babies are beautiful! I am so happy and proud of you!