Below is a glimpse into the privileged life that Josh and I have being parents...enjoy!
Wednesday, July 10, 2013
Meet Sarah
July is already here and in fact, the holiday is upon us. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of papa and GG from Cincinnati tomorrow! The time seems to fly by when I work multiple days in a row and this past week was no different. Sunday was our only family day in 7 plus days and we all enjoyed the time with no agenda. It seemed like an ordinary day after church. We came home to have lunch and then we were going to put the boys down for their naps. That is when a 3 weeks string of events hit me like a MACK truck. Graham was standing at the bottom of the stairs turning the hall light on despite it being plenty light enough outside. He then hollered up the stairs, "I turned it on for you Sarah!". I had to pick up my jaw from the floor and as I fully realized what was happening. Just like that Graham was playing with his imaginary friend!!! Henri has never had one, and until now, I don't believe Graham has either. However, for three weeks now, during his play and talk I have heard him mention this Sarah. I am not even sure why, but I am super excited about this new development. Later in the day Sarah went to WalMart with us, played in the backyard and had dinner at our table. I am very excited to foster this little GEM and hope that is helps Graham create something special in his toddler-hood years. Bottom line: This stuff is straight from the book of awesome.
Other Book of Awesome things from this past week:
Fresh mowed lines in the front yard running horizontally
Sticking it to Ameren with no air conditioning for the first 2 days of July (in St. Louis)
Having the whole house clean before Mom and Dad arrive
Watching a doe and her fawn play in our backyard this morning for over 15 minutes
Signing up to push the boys in their first 5K race.
Xoxo,
Mel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment