Monday, October 26, 2009

Multi-tasking again.

Things getting done in life tend to take a back burner once you bring an infant home. You are worried about making sure your baby is getting enough stimulation when they need it so their brain will grow, keeping them healthy and happy etc. Josh and I spent a whopping $35 on this contraption they call a Peanut Shell. It is an infant sling made of soft material. It is by far the best $35 we have ever spent. It not only lulls Henri to sleep when he is fussy, it allows us to get things like washing bottles and cleaning his nursery finished.




Here I am multi-tasking once again.....what you can't see is that Josh is also cooking dinner.



None of the activity really seems to be bothering H man.

1 comment:

El Cid said...

H-Man... I like it :) glad to see that you guys have found little short cuts!