Henri is really getting to be a big boy. So big in fact we had to designate and "play area" for him and his expanding collection of "stuff"! We recently bought some of soft foam puzzle pieces to put on the hard wood floor. He really doesn't seem to notice them except for the fact that kicking these days must be a little less painful, hehe! He kicked the tile in the bathroom so hard he bruised his heel, that was my hint to get the foam pieces. Henri is very close to rolling over from his back to his belly and tries really hard to sit up unassisted. Today for the first time after his morning nap, he reached for me to pick him up when I entered his room. It may have been like number 8 on my top 10 list of coolest things I have encountered in my life! The title is real....that's all I have for this post....until next time

Who can resist a soapy bath pic of the cutest baby ever!

Henri's new five by five foot play area!

Correction. What we meant to say was CARSON'S new five by five foot sprawl out mat.
.
1 comment:
I'm glad you're still taking care of Carson's needs :)
Post a Comment