Tuesday, June 1, 2010

From the Computer of H.W. Byrge

Announcement, announcement, announcement....clack clack clack.....This just in.....clack clack clack. My Mom has been moody, a bit off, exceptionally tired, away for hours at a time for unknown reasons. My Dad has been moody, a bit off, exceptionally tired, and away for hours at a time for unknown reasons. Then they take me for a trip to the library and pick the following book for me. After I read the book, it all makes sense.....three plus one makes four. Or in other words, ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY. My little brother or sister will arrive sometime in early December...and that means I only have six more months to prepare for utter and complete havoc.




SURPRISE

2 comments:

Jan said...

Congratulations to you all. This is just fantastic. Can't wait to meet the newest member of our family!!!!

El Cid said...

Wow and wow. That is some news. I guess another hour-or-more-long telephone call is in order :)