Thursday, November 13, 2008

Street Shout Out: Andrea Jenkins

Hi all,
So I have to admit with shame and embarrassment that I had no post on Veteran's Day. I have no real excuse, it was only an eight hour day at work. I really had nothing better going on I just simply forgot. It pains me though, I'm usually right on time with that type of thing, and there is no reason I shouldn't have added a post about my brother's first Veteran's day. The good news, he forgives me and he was safe and sound at home the entire day! I hope to have a lot more Veteran's days like that. My friend Andrea is miffed that there was no entry on the pumpkin carvings. Likewise, I'm miffed there isn't one and that she has never commented on any of the blog entries thus far. (note: Life got out of hand busy in the two weeks leading up to Halloween and Josh and I just simply ran out of time to carve pumpkins. We were just as upset and have great things planned for 09!) Now, let me remind folks that we have had this blog since July, and not one lousy comment from Andrea has been received. So, this post is just for her. I will add a picture of my beautiful friend and send her a shout out. We met my freshman year in high school. For those keep track, that was a helluva long time ago! We have been fast friends since. We have watched each other grow up and get married. We have spent many hours laughing so hard that our guts hurt, and not in a good way if you know what I mean Andrea! Wink wink! I could spend many entries talking about what a good friend she is, but for the sake of more embarrassment today, I won't limit it to my miserable writing abilities. Words won't do it justice. Hope everyone is well. Love you Andrea. Hope you enjoyed the post.
Andrea on her wedding day. She was such a stunning bride. I was so happy to see her and be a part of her day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Per your request, one lousy comment.

Seriously, thanks for the shout out. And I think you should post some pics from your wedding day.

xoxo,
aj