So today is officially Anna's birthday. Happy Birthday sweet girl. If you have been observant, you have also noted that today is Josh and I's anniversary. It's convenient. This way I won't ever forget her birthday....although, who could. I have made all of you wait patiently for the pictures because we actually celebrated her birthday last weekend. As usual, she didn't really know why all those people were around and was content just to do her own thing. There were about 25 people there and it was a great time. Anna was a good baby the whole time. Disappointingly enough, she showed no interest whatsoever in her cake. Her dad had to put icing on her face. It was as if she though she didn't want to get dirty. She kept reaching for Katie from her highchair. It was cute. I could go on all day about how great it was, but her are some photos from her first party!

She was enamored with the balloons.

Some learning DVD'S that Uncle Josh and Aunt Mel got her.

Her daddy stuck her inside one of her gift bags!
Here she is confused about the cake and icing. Her daddy made her that cake, wonder if that's why. Shortly after this photo, she was reaching for Katie to get her out of her highchair.

The day after her birthday we went with her to visit her daddy at the fire house. She was obsessed with the red light there?
No comments:
Post a Comment