Below is a glimpse into the privileged life that Josh and I have being parents...enjoy!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Selfish Favors?
Well.....this past Wednesday I believe I became the most selfish person I know. Mary Jane asked me to come and help her out with her beautiful girls and I jumped at the opportunity. I was able to hold and love on both girls as well as help with a feeding. Twins are overwhemling for the people that aren't even the parents and I was amazed at how awesome a job both Mary Jane and Jason are doing. While I was there I also was able to put together another swing for the girls. Now they have matching Fisher Price Nature swings! It's really cute. So I can write this blog about all the great help I was able to give some friends, but it would be unfair. Without a doubt...I got much more than I gave. I love to see those girls and love on them any chance I get. I hope I get many more opportunities to give them some "favors" just for the chance to see how amazing those little girls are. I'm a lucky girl to know them, and even more so to help thier parents out every once in a while! While I'm on the subject of shouting out for my favorite twins, Parker needs some prayers. She is having problems picking up on her feeding like Emma. Her mom thinks it's most likely reflux and has been started on some meds to help it. The issue is it takes up to two weeks to start helping. Can you pray that Parker stops having so much pain with her eating and picks up on the bottle really soon. It's awful to see her in so much pain with feeds. Thanks in advance. Now... I could talk about those girls for three blog pages, but I will end with a big Happy Birthday to both of them since they are now term and leave you with some pictures of their beautiful faces. Love you girls!
The most beautiful term twins I have ever seen. Emma is on the right, Parker on the left!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment