Friday, January 21, 2011

Aunt Andrea!

So last Thursday my friend of 14+ years came to visit with us. She stayed four days, and Henri sure had a blast while she was here. He had undivided attention for the first time in two months. I think she was equally as excited to get to meet and have snuggle time with Graham. While she was here I was able to get many "things" done around the house that had been neglected and we also took a trip to my favorite store...ARCHIVERS! Andrea and her sister had gotten me a gift card for my birthday and I was able to go spend it on Graham's new scrapbook. Thanks girls!, I can't wait to get started on that! We missed Aunt Andrea as soon as she left and hope to see her again soon. So here is her shout out......WOOOOOOT WOOT.




Auntie took Henri on his first carousel ride....he was not sure at first!





No comments: