That there is a fancy smancy term for ear tubes! Henri showed a bit of his momma's colors this morning when he was awakened from a slumber early...he was not a fan. Anyway, off to the hospital we went an things went off without a glitch. Henri took the pre-op stuff great and I was able to carry him to the operating room and stay with him until he was asleep. That gave me quite a bit of peace of mind. Henri was awake and pointing to the door to leave when we arrived in the recovery area...that boy knows what's up I tell ya! He immediately signed for water...took a long sip...and we signed the discharge papers. Henri then had a record setting breakfast. We can only hope this showing is a preview of what is to come for him. He ate four, yes four, sausage links...some eggs, half a biscuit and some tater tots. Graham was a good boy throughout the procedure and spent a lot of time smiling at Dad while we waited. Henri should have immediate pain relief and we hope...a long long reprieve from any infections. Thank you to all who prayed and asked about Henri. Updates coming soon from our visit with Aunt Andrea.

A tuckered daddy with Graham after Henri's procedure.

Henri giving the "baby" kisses before he went back to the OR.

H man being his cute self!!

Getting checked out by the nurse...I'm pretty sure Henri made a few more girlfriends today and his PJ'S were a total hit.

'Choo Choo' Henri loved the trains on the way into the hospital today.
1 comment:
What's there not to love about choo choos?
Seriously, though, I'm glad things went well and I was praying for you guys the past two days. Oh, and let Henri know that if you put a little syrup on your sausages, they stick together in your tummy so you can eat more :)
Post a Comment