Many many changes since our last update. Graham is continuing to have longer periods of alertness and interaction. Josh and I comment daily on how big he seems to us. He is constantly eating and is a phenomenal sleeper. Henri is also making strides...albeit some in th opposite direction. His ears still remain a problem, but we have great news. His procedure is at 0730 tomorrow morning!! Josh and I are so hopeful it will help him. He sleeps less now than when he was 8 months old. He also seems to have taken a large liking to all of the 'new baby toys" that we have gotten out for Graham...exhibit A is below. In other news...Josh will get the results of his big test around the end of the month which is when I plan on returning to work. We are having some difficulty getting Graham to take the bottle and that will be necessary before I can return. In BIG BIG news....we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Aunt Andrea this Thursday...she will be here for an extended visit and we are stoked. Hope everyone is well...we will update on Henri's status after his procedure tomorrow...please send prayers and positive thoughts his way.

Our sleeping prince..he was tuckered after tummy time here.

Here Graham is learning how handsome he looks in a mirror.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEggbJfrjUbB6TJ6pQm_ZpsjPN4kKYypa-DawwBWdXfKqd_G1prvyoeSg8A7aLTVaM9C-Kh_NF4Q9F7FCpylCmxDKuFPToArAe-EQeYQUnL-34HuKqFDy0jASW9uoJwWf682MpwdFUu4hBU/s1600/P1080305.JPG">

This is where we find Henri these days....lounging in baby brothers bouncy seat reading a book. I would like to take credit for having staged this pose or photo, but I"m just not that clever. Henri exhibits his jealousy by wanting to be in or on all the baby toys.....suppose it could be worse.
No comments:
Post a Comment