This post is going to be a bit out of order. We recently had a big trip home and I have much to post about that...however, I am having new camera difficulties while the hubby is out of town. So Easter around here was a lot like most of the holidays have been since Henri was born...momma noticeably absent :( However, I do know that Josh made the best of it. Henri got his Easter basket (which Dad totally dropped the ball on getting any pictures of) and they went to a dear friends house for Easter lunch. Really it is our Saint Louis Family. From what I was told the food was great and my friends daughter was totally trying to pick Henri up. And I certainly don't mean hold lift him off the ground! I was able to get a photo shoot in with Graham for Easter, but Henri was definitely not in the mood for eggs nor bunny ears. I will include a picture or two of him from that day...but he was so not interested. My goal for next Easter, get myself and the boys to church and attend that Easter lunch myself. I do hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday.

Baby tootsis are some of the most delicious delicacies this world has to offer!

Just going to take a quick moment here and point out those big old fat roles!!!!



Henri cooperated in the shoot in his own way. Little does he know, in this photo he is honing his hunting skills for next year! Although I think he was really hunting dandelions.
No comments:
Post a Comment