Below is a glimpse into the privileged life that Josh and I have being parents...enjoy!
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
I know, I know it's late.....
Things have been incredibly hectic around here recently so we ask for your forgiveness with the tardy nature of the next several posts. Graham turned five months old this past week....already. So I know you are asking where the four month old pictures are. Fear not, the pictures were taken on time...and they were the last pictures taken with our old camera. We just invested in the best camera we have ever had and I will be posting plenty of pictures from that camera very soon. As you can see we are doing Graham's monthly pictures with his frog. He is just growing to fast. I weighed him the other day at almost 15 pounds...just three shy of his big brother. He is a happy little guy who has a giggle that could make the whole wide world smile. His five month picture will be right behind this post, so keep your eyes open...he will look bigger than you expect.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment