Sunday, September 28, 2008

George turned 1!!

Yet another busy fall weekend at the Byrge house. I went to work for a few hours on Saturday and then prepared a side dish for George's first birthday. My friend Tara's son is already one. We had a little get together at her house to celebrate with him. There are fun first cake pictures awaiting the end of this post! There is also a shot with my friend Shanny and I around George as he was enjoying his cake. It was a great time. You can always get around kids that age and just feel good, leave in a better mood than when you arrived. The Bengals didn't start Carson Palmer today, which I don't think added to the many reasons we lost yet another, the fourth of the season, game to the 0-3 Cleveland Browns. At this juncture I should give a congratulations to Jason Broge, your team did it toady! On the Broge homefront, the girls are doing exceptionally well and weaning on the amount of oxygen they are requiring as well as tolerating their feeds. So, keep the prayers coming. More uneventful days is just what the girls need. It is fast approaching October, and my brother gets married in three weeks. It's so hard to believe. My mom reports to me that Anna will most likely be walking by the time I get home for the wedding. It's amazing how quickly she seems to be growing and progressing. Hope everyone is doing well and have a great week.

























George admiring the gift from Josh and I. It makes lots of noise for the benefit of his mommy and daddy! (Can't wait to see him ride that thing)




Aunt Mel and Aunt Shannon posing with the cutest one year ever! Yum cake!



























George at the end of his cake experience. I'm not sure who won, but George sure does look like a warrior. What a cuttie!

1 comment:

Jan said...

George is a cutie pootie!!!
When am I going to get to say that yours is cute??
Can't wait to see you guys in 3 weeks or so!