That is just what we have on our hands here, nothing a steaming cup of apple cider and an episode of the First 48 can't top off. I have attached some pics of our house for those of you who have patiently waited for them. Hope they live up to your expectations....we just so happen to love it. Maybe I'll post some new ones once we select our pumpkins from the patch next weekend and put out some mums. (Side note....Josh and I have a contest each year to see who can carve the best pumpkin...I am in dire need of an amazing idea or two. I'm open to anything. I am down two years to none.) Oh, and in case you were worried, the Bengals flag is proudly displayed on the back porch, but I know you weren't! This will be a short post despite the fact that I have the urge to write some awe inspiring, really thought provoking words, but this is it. So, in the words of Robert Plant "Babe, I really do have to ramble."
No comments:
Post a Comment