There are many things I am unsure of and more that I just plum don't know, but here is what I know right now. Marvin Lewis and that front office better put something in the paper about how they are going to help turn this ball club around this season. Even the Miami Dolphins have a W.....against the freakin' Patriots. It's sick. What has this come to for us? The boys have fallen
in three straight games, but I hear they played much better this weekend. I just so happened to be lucky enough to be working this weekend and missed every snap. There is always next week! My brother is getting married in five short weeks and I am really getting excited. Yet another busy week ahead for us. I am attending a Pediatric Cardiac Transplant conference for work that should entail lots of learning, we just see though. I will need to visit Emma Jane and Parker. Parker has been doing great. She is eating well and pooping on her own now without suppository help. Her sister had surgery on Friday for the same thing Parker did. She has had a rough go the past two days, but is heading in the right direction now. Just keep all the prayers up for these two tiny miracles. I was just listening to "Don't Stop Believing'" by Journey. That needs to be the theme song for these girls. Saturday we have my good friend Tara's son's first birthday and I can't wait to see George. It will be great, just one problem....what do you get a one year old boy? Dad was able to get on his roof and get it fixed from the big storm last weekend and even helped my grandpa with one of his. As I leave this picture less post, I just want to send a shout out to my husband. Girls like me don't get this lucky. He always puts up with me when I'm moody and have worked all weekend, and even throws in a foot rub on Sunday night.....eat your heart out girls, he's forever taken!
p.s. We may be picking pumpkins this Sunday, so keep the votes coming!
Mel
1 comment:
Byrge!!!! I just checked me email and see you have a blog. Pretty cool!! Seems like all is good with you. Things here are great. By the way we had a baby 8/29/08....yes it's true, I know you just said WHAT!! We have to catch up!! We miss you in the CICU back in the Nasty Natty... Yes I know this says the comment is from Bil. It's the way we signed up the email account!!
Bones
Post a Comment