Meet Parker. It's easy to tell them apart right now because Parker has a breathing tube in. She is actually very comfortable in this shot. We all hope the next one will be without the breathing tube!
Meet Emma. She opened her eyes while I was visitng today, but she was sleepy here in this shot. She loves her tummy time and was very comfy in this shot as well. She has tolerated breastmilk 3 times today.....very exciting. We are hoping for a bowel movement soon!
So here is the blog everyone has anxiously been awaiting. "Aunt" Mel was able to visit the girls for the first time today! They are two of the most amazing little girls......and they are really beautiful like their mommy. Needless to say...I was overwhelmed and if you read the whole post, there will be a surprise at the end! I also was able to visit with their mommy for the first time since the birth and that was very nice. Mary Jane is doing very well and will be able to drive again tomorrow! While I was at the hospital Parker peed which is extremely exciting because she really really likes to hold it. Emma also got to have her diaper changed for the first time by her mommy while I was there. I will keep everyone updated on their status, but the next few days for Parker will be recovery days from her heart surgery and hopefully she can get off the ventilator (breathing machine). Please, please keep all four of them in your prayers. Today was the first time the girls' daddy had to go back to work, and that was hard for mommy and daddy both. Until next post, hope you enjoy these precious shots of the girls.
Mel
p.s. It's Monday night!
No comments:
Post a Comment