Monday, September 8, 2008

The Road is Getting Worn

Anna with her Daddy giving Aunt Mel big smiles!
Anna the "nakey baby". She is really a happy girl.
Anna and Aunt Mel having a day of fun togehter.
Katie and her bridal shower gifts....my brother ought to like those.
She will be pampered at Mitchell's salon with that gift certificate....she deserves it!
Hi All,

I have returned from yet another trip to Cincinnati. The road there and back is definitely getting worn. I was able to visit with my family and see Anna! The most important part of the trip however was the bridal shower for my future sister in law. The wedding is in 7 weeks and it will surely pass fast. Josh stayed in St. Louis because of the new job and the fight against a nasty viral infection. He is feeling much better thankfully. I will post pictures of Anna as well as the shower. I think Katie and her friends and our family really enjoyed themselves and we got extremely lucky with the weather. A big congratulations to the future Mrs. Graham. Can't wait to see you as a beautiful bride! I was able to meet my little cousin Jack (who by the way is a week old and well over 9 lbs) and he is adorable. It was also great to catch up with my good friend Monica. If I could ask for continued prayers for my friends twins....it is greatly appreciated. Parker had surgery on her heart on Sunday to fix a hole in her heart that was supposed to close shortly after birth that didn't. She is doing well with her recovery thus far, but her and Emma both need continued prayers for strength and healing. I get to see them for the first time today so be on the lookout for pictures later tonight!!! On a downer of a note my Bengals looked dismal on Sunday against the Ravens. Although this is nothing new for us die hard Cincy fans. My lifetime has only produced five winning seasons. They need to get it together on the offensive line is we have a chance at winning even one game this year. My grandma is still out of the hospital but still having quite a bit of difficulty breathing. She could also use some prayers. She finishes her round of steroids today, so it will be a test if she can stay off of them. Well, I think that's it for now! I'll post later on the twins. There is one more bit of good news......it's Monday.....more NFL on ESPN!!! Who Dey.

Mel

No comments: