Sorry it has been a week since the last post. We have certainly been very busy. Lots of info to update, and pictures for all to see. Josh and I headed to Indianapolis this past weekend for my good friend Sara's wedding. She lucked out on Saturday with great weather, windy, but very beautiful. The wedding was very elegant and I would just like to point out the dress I am in for the wedding. That puts me in a dress twice in four months. The worse news...I'll be in one again in five weeks for my brothers big gig!!! Hehe. We had a great time at the reception and many of my friends from nursing school were there. More importantly Sara looked stunning, and the key, she looked happier than I have ever seen her. I don't personally know Zac (her new husband) yet, but he is a very lucky man. Hurricane Ike definitely had something to say about our return trip. The wind was crazy and there was quite a bit of rain through Indiana and Illinois. I spoke with my dad last night. He has power in Cincy but is missing a large portion of the back half of his roof. My brother has a roof, but no electric. Do pray that they get these issues resolved without much headache. On the health front.....Parker and Emma are doing fantastic. They are both off breathing machines and even growing just a little bit. Pray for "regularity" for them. My Mom is definitely under the attack of sinus goo. Pray that she would feel better. My grandma remains out of the hospital and this second round of antibiotics seems to really be helping!!!! Now, there are those of you anxiously wondering what the 0 and 2 is. Well....let me tell you. Our beloved Bengals are now without a win two weeks in a row. Of course we were in the car on our way home on Saturday so we did not see how dismal the play was. This may seal the deal for a completely win-less season for the Bengals, but it's like I tell Josh, "A real fan is one who's team has less than five winning seasons in their lifetime and they still shovel out the money for NFL Sunday Ticket to watch them!" Enough boo-hooing, I hope you all enjoy the pictures.
Me (in a dress and make-up) with the beautiful bride. Love you girl.
Sarah (a great friend from nursing school) and I at the reception.
Sara and her new groom!
My groom and I. I think we clean up okay together.
3 comments:
Uh..yes..I'd like to comment on the pictures from your post today.
That must have been one fun wedding. The girl in the second photo looks totally hammered!.
Question...Your husband dresses like a GOP hopeful, is he running for president? I want to vote for him.
Another question...Who is the girl at left in the picture of you and your husband? She is wearing a very nice thong!
-Your secret admirer
I agree with josh's post. It looks like a fun reception, but I looked and looked and couldn't find the thong...very disappointing.
Great job with the web page. What a fun way to stay in touch.
Nurse Mel where are you when we need you. Ben has a stress fracture to L5 will be in a back brace for 3-4months and physical therapy x3mo. No football for him, but his team pictures look great.
Grace
Re: Blogger "josh"
If your husband is running for president, I need to find myself a new country... maybe go back to my island.
Re: dc-united
Isn't the thong obvious?
Re: the blog in general-
Fun idea, Mel! I'll have to spread the work around here
Post a Comment